Makayla got her pictures taken at JCpenny's the other day, and when I went to order, I didn't order the sizes that I should have. So instead of paying the $15 re-order fee, I decided I would do my own photo shoot (with the help of my friend Mandi). So yesterday we went to Logan and re-took her pictures. If you ask me, they turned out just as good as the ones at JCpenny's. I haven't figured out how to show you the ones we took professionally without scanning them in, so here are the pictures we took yesterday at our own photo shoot. If you want to print any of them, feel free to. I just hope they print up ok. I'm going to print some smaller ones for grannie and grandma.






2 comments:
You guys did an awesome job! And of course it helps that the little girl is dang cute!
What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment