Hello Fam!! Don't fall out of your chairs but yes I am making I first blog post (you can thank Talie for the content and the encouragement to post). Here are some pics that were snapped during Talie's recent foot surgery. I imagine you will find them interesting. She is super strong and has handled everything REALLY well relating to her injury.
The surgeon getting ready to insert the hardware.
She tore a ligament in her foot while playing soccer (it is called the Lisfranc, named after a surgeon in Napoleon's army, bet you didn't know that =), that's ok neither did I). Without it your foot would be very unstable.
BLAM, check that screw out! I think they went to the local Home Depot to find a local dry wall screw to use!
All tightened up!
Well there you have it. Her foot is healing well and by the middle of May the doc should let her put partial weight on it with crutches.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Now That Has GOT To Hurt!
Posted by Ryan at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok, I don't know what happened. It didn't look like that in the perview before posting it! Oh well =)
Wow. That does look like it hurts. But you know, the little bit that I do know about Tallie...she is tough! If anyone can handle it, she can. I hope she has a great time in London. Don't we all wish we could jump in her suitcase and go with her??
Great post!
Post a Comment