Our family just got back from a trip to the Virgin Islands to celebrate Tom and Debi's 30th Wedding Anniversary. We had a wonderful time. We stayed in St. Thomas, but we visited other islands in the U.S.V.I as well as the British Virgin Islands. All the islands for filled with lush green mountian sides and absolutely gorgeous beaches with crystal clear turquise water and white sand beaches. This is Adam and Christy on Coki Beach.
It is the gang on the island of St. John.
Christy, Angie and Melissa over looking Trunk Bay on St. John.
Adam, Christy, Jacob and Angie on the boat the day we went to the British V. I. We are pulling up to the Island of Tortola.
Tom and Debi at a view point over looking the Charlotte Amalie city and harbor. (St. Thomas)
Monday, July 21, 2008
THE TRIP TO ST. THOMAS
Posted by debi at 11:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Phill I were just talking about how fun that trip was!
It's great to see your family again! It seems not so long ago that I was at your house, playing mermaid in your pool with Melissa.
Love you guys!
Danielle (Crowther) Townsend
Post a Comment